Our Australian Couples got Hitched in Seattle | Reyna + Tex | Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Photographed by Erwin |
Reyna and Tex Wedding is the most FUN and Awesome wedding I had so far this year.
Reyna originally from Seattle. Tex from Australia, but they currently live in Australia… For this wedding, They flew from Australia to have the wedding here in Four season hotel…
I was so excited shooting this wedding, there was so many surprises.. Acapella, Best Man singing Justin Bieber, Father of the groom’s dancing Single ladies by Beyonce.. I thought thats the highlight of the night, but wait.. there’s more surprises toward the end..
Congratulations again Reyna and Tex.. !! :)
Special Thank you to my great friend Stefano Salamony to help me second shoot and assist me on the wedding !! Thank you Noe2.. :)
Below are the lists of stars vendors:
- Ceremony + Reception: Four Season Hotel Seattle
- Four Seasons Catering and Conference Service manager: Gerald Lim
- Capella group: The Coats
- Second group: The Bad Boys (capella group out of Microsoft)
- DJ, Uplighting, Videography: My Great Friend Michael Fort company’s EWIHOME Very recommended !!!
- Wedding Coordinator: Wendy www.weddingswithwendy.com Awesome work by Wendy !! :)
- FLorist: Rented Elegance
- Cake: Four Seasons
- Hair stylist + Make up artist: Salon Maison | Stacy Barrow from The Hairlounge | ( There one other company that I need to get details from soon)
- Photographers: Erwin Wijanto + Stefano Salamony
Oh No.. Gold Amex is Gone now :( !!!
Amazing Dance by the Groom’s dad.. Music: Single ladies by Beyonce :)
One of my fav image.. Partying ALL Night Long !!! :)
The Groom’s dancing with his Superman boxers….
Me with the videographer :)
Me with my buddy Michael Fort. Thank you Mike for introducing this great Couples :)
They’re singing Australian Anthem I believe :)