THE SPANK'N GOOD BLOG OF ERWIN WIJANTO

Welcome To My New Blog

Welcome to EWP |Erwin Wijanto Pictures|
We are finally found a home in Jakarta for our Main Office. We are providing the best in both worlds Photography and Videography as EWPICTURES Team.
This blog contains most of our professional work. We travel worldwide. Please send us emails info[@]erwinwijanto.com if you are interested with our Photography & Videography services.

Traveling Dates

I am travelling alot again this year, Check out these dates, bcause I am in your Neighborhood :)

|Erwin Wijanto 2017 Travel Dates:
Japan Sakura Season TOkyo, Kyoto, Osaka (March 27th 2017 - April 7th 2017) | Belitung May 10th - May 13th 2017 | Paris + Swiss + Italy May 15th - May 23rd 2017 | USA Prewedding TRIP June 2017

Updating soon for the rest of the year 2017 travel dates !!

Please contact me if you are interested for a prewedding photoshoot, we are open for at least one more couple in each location above !! :)

By Erwin | Congratulations again to Jennifer and Barry. They Got hitched at Hidden Meadows in Snohomish. Great outdoor indoor wedding. The weather was unbelievably awesome that day. We experienced the beautiful sunset too :) Jennifer and Barry found...
  • Airika Pope: Erwin--I especially love all the getting ready shots, but the entire wedding is beautiful work, as usual. You are talented, my friend. I hope you're well! ( 07/10/2010 15:33 )
  • Hailey: LOVE how you captured this wedding! ( 09/12/2010 01:30 )
September 17, 2010 By Erwin

Seattle Photographer | Jennifer + Barry Wedding | Hidden Meadows, Snohomish

Jennifer and Barry found me when they got referred from my previous sweet couples from last year Michelle + Kenneth
Kenneth is Barry’s Dentist and He referred Barry to me.. Thank you so much for introducing me such sweet couples Ken :)

Special thanks to Bernard Saleh (aka Bernardo) for second shoot and assist me at the wedding.. appreciated your hard work Ber :)

These are lists of awesome vendors at the wedding:
Ceremony + Reception: Hidden Meadows, Snohomish WA
Makeup hairstylist: Salon Maison
Florist: Kathy’s Freelance Floral Design
Catering: Cabbage Patch Restaurant
DJ: Entertainment Northwest
Photographers: Erwin Wijanto + Bernard Saleh

Love your kid’s hair Jeff :)

• Hailey: LOVE how you captured this wedding! ( 09/12/2010 01:30 )

Send to a friend

September 17, 2010 By Erwin

By Erwin: This Year is my BUSIEST traveling around US and Southeast Asia. 2 weekends ago, I went back to Jakarta Indonesia and just had a wonderful Wedding in Bali 3 days ago !! Its a blessing for me and be able to fly to Bali again to capture such a wonderful...
  • No comments

September 16, 2010 Personal

Back In Business | After 21 hrs and here I am in Seattle

Its a blessing for me and be able to fly to Bali again to capture such a wonderful couples from Los Angeles that got destination wedding in Bali (A very Private beach wedding at Villa Melissa)

It was my 10th time in Bali in the past 2yrs.
Great to be back here in Seattle.. This week will be my busiest week for editing, and shooting marathon tomorrow till next week.
Please check back often as I will post many Wedding photos and from my trip to Jakarta and Bali …

To All my Friends and Wonderful Clients.. please check back soon, as your photos will be up on the blog very soon :)
~erwin

• No comments

Send to a friend

September 16, 2010 Personal

Hi Everyone, It's me again Erwin. I just finished packing for my trip to Bali tomorrow for a wedding this Sunday. I just posted engagement of Jane and Mario from San Francisco a couple weeks back. I am so excited to posts this. One of my sweetest...
  • Jeff O'Neal: like this one bro! ( 10/09/2010 17:57 )
  • yopi: very nice bro.... ( 11/09/2010 01:05 )
  • Hendra Ng: Coolllllll...........^^ ( 15/09/2010 04:18 )
  • Jane: Ko Erwin, I really love your pictures. Everytime I look at them, they remind me of the fun times we had :D. Thanks to you :D ( 20/09/2010 23:14 )
  • Tata: Jane and Mario.. semuanya baguss.. love it!!!! ( 12/12/2010 00:45 )
September 10, 2010 By Erwin

San Francisco Photographer | Jane + Mario Engaged | San Francisco, CA

Hi Everyone, It’s me again Erwin.
I just finished packing for my trip to Bali tomorrow for a wedding this Sunday.

One of my sweetest couples got engaged. They live in San Jose area, and we drove to San Francisco area for their engagement session.
It was interesting how the love stories goes for Jane and Mario. Mario shared a sweet stories on how he surprised Jane when She was still in Vancouver BC studying.
Mario drove over 18 hours straight from San Jose to Vancouver BC Canada just to surprised her. It was sweet .. :) (that’s driving between 2 countries .. Wow :) )
I never heard anyone drove that far just to surprise the girlfriend.. Great Job Mario.. :)
I don’t think I can drive straight for that long.. :) but its totally worth the time :)

Long distance relationship really works .. right guys :) hehe

Congratulations Jane and Mario and good luck with everything in Indonesia.. :)
p.s Special Thank you to my Great Friend’s Maurice Ramirez who came and met with me for a quick dinner, and helping me out for a quick night shoot with the couples..
Thanks Maurice.. !! :)

• Jeff O'Neal: like this one bro! ( 10/09/2010 17:57 )
  • yopi: very nice bro.... ( 11/09/2010 01:05 )
  • Hendra Ng: Coolllllll...........^^ ( 15/09/2010 04:18 )
  • Tata: Jane and Mario.. semuanya baguss.. love it!!!! ( 12/12/2010 00:45 )

Send to a friend