THE SPANK'N GOOD BLOG OF ERWIN WIJANTO

Welcome To My New Blog

Welcome to EWP |Erwin Wijanto Pictures|
We are finally found a home in Jakarta for our Main Office. We are providing the best in both worlds Photography and Videography as EWPICTURES Team.
This blog contains most of our professional work. We travel worldwide. Please send us emails info[@]erwinwijanto.com if you are interested with our Photography & Videography services.

Traveling Dates

I am travelling alot again this year, Check out these dates, bcause I am in your Neighborhood :)

|Erwin Wijanto 2017 Travel Dates:
Japan Sakura Season TOkyo, Kyoto, Osaka (March 27th 2017 - April 7th 2017) | Belitung May 10th - May 13th 2017 | Paris + Swiss + Italy May 15th - May 23rd 2017 | USA Prewedding TRIP June 2017

Updating soon for the rest of the year 2017 travel dates !!

Please contact me if you are interested for a prewedding photoshoot, we are open for at least one more couple in each location above !! :)

Happy Tuesday Night here in Jakarta, and It's Tuesday Morning in Seattle.. :) I've been waiting to post the Beautiful Wedding of Valen and Ashley in San Francisco We couldn't ask for a better weather, We got a perfect weather in San Francisco at that time...
  • kevin: loving the details inside the church.. reminds me of my honeymoon in Europe =) great job on capturing the images! ( 08/04/2011 22:14 )
  • Marvin Hall: Great Set of images Erwin!! Love your stuff. Beatiful wedding!!! Your reception photos ROCK!!! ( 19/04/2011 10:21 )
March 29, 2011 By Erwin

San Francisco Wedding of Valen + Ashley | The Westin St Francis – Union Square

Happy Tuesday Night here in Jakarta, and It’s Tuesday Morning in Seattle.. :)
I’ve been waiting to post the Beautiful Wedding of Valen and Ashley in San Francisco
We couldn’t ask for a better weather, We got a perfect weather in San Francisco at that time.
Ashley took me to St Ignatius Catholic Church before the ceremony start in the morning. The Church is a beauty.. The interior is incredible !
Valen and Ashley originally from Indonesia, so the Hotel for the Reception party put Indonesian Flag right at the entrance. It’s pretty cool.
Family and friends from other states and countries came to celebrate the beautiful wedding. Me and my Associate was lucky enough to be there and captured their One in the lifetime celebration of love.

Congratulations Valen and Ashley.. May your journey filled with much Happiness !!
Special Thanks to my awesome Associate’s Devianna Andrianto to help me out on the day !
Details:
Make up artist : Professional Makeup Artistry by Maria Chang
Videographer : Video Madness
Cake : Cakework
Band/Singer: Neysa Akila (Singer) and Dio Gunawan (Keyboard)
Florist : Church Street Flowers
Dress: Sebastian Sposa
Photographers: Erwin Wijanto + Devianna Andrianto
Ceremony: St. Ignatius Church. 650 parker Ave SF, CA 94118
Reception: The Westin St Francis on Union Square – Victor’s Palace 32nd Floor.

Send to a friend

March 29, 2011 By Erwin

We're excited to announce Our Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia this coming April 02nd' 2011. There will be a raffle for the participant with a grand Prize of Radiopopper PX System ...
  • david: Mantaaaab!! ( 12/03/2011 19:05 )
  • siska: YAYYYY, way to go bro !!! :D ( 13/03/2011 19:47 )
March 12, 2011 Announcement

Join Us at EWP Workshop | Sponsored by RadioPopper

We’re excited to announce Our Workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia this coming April 02nd’ 2011.
There will be a raffle for the participant with a grand Prize of Radiopopper PX System See you all at the Workshop !!

To reserve your seat please contact info[at]ErwinWijanto.com | Limited Seats Available !!
~EWP

• david: Mantaaaab!! ( 12/03/2011 19:05 )
  • siska: YAYYYY, way to go bro !!! :D ( 13/03/2011 19:47 )

Send to a friend

March 12, 2011 Announcement

Commentary Coming soon !! Please enjoy the Engagement Photos of Yulie + David in Seattle .. :) Dresses, shoes and outfit by: Eddy Betty Couture, BCBG, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Miu Miu Makeup by: Gene juarez northgate and Downtown Seattle ...
  • Gail Zeak: I'm amazed every time I see your photos!!! These are gorgeous! ( 07/03/2011 10:16 )
  • Binh: Awesome set Erwin ( 07/03/2011 10:42 )
  • louis melo: woooooooow !!! awesome photos dude !!! you are an excellent photographer ! ( 07/03/2011 20:45 )
  • Yulie: Erwin is a very professional, patient and friendly!!! He has hundreds of ideas ... Lemme rephrase ... Thousands .. Love to take pictures with him ... David and I are really thankful that you'd help us to capture all the precious moments! ... All of us, include all of e family, love all the pictures and the entertainment you'd gave during the photoshoot hahaha ... Thank you very much wiiiinnnn ... Hope to see the rest of the pictures .. Have fun editing! ( 16/03/2011 03:41 )
March 6, 2011 By Erwin

Seattle Engagement | Yulie + David | By Erwin

Commentary Coming soon !!
Please enjoy the Engagement Photos of Yulie + David in Seattle .. :)

Makeup by: Gene juarez northgate and Downtown Seattle

• Binh: Awesome set Erwin ( 07/03/2011 10:42 )

Send to a friend