THE SPANK'N GOOD BLOG OF ERWIN WIJANTO

Welcome To My New Blog

Welcome to EWP |Erwin Wijanto Pictures|
We are finally found a home in Jakarta for our Main Office. We are providing the best in both worlds Photography and Videography as EWPICTURES Team.
This blog contains most of our professional work. We travel worldwide. Please send us emails info[@]erwinwijanto.com if you are interested with our Photography & Videography services.

Traveling Dates

I am travelling alot again this year, Check out these dates, bcause I am in your Neighborhood :)

|Erwin Wijanto 2016 Travel Dates:
Bali - (June 5th - June 8th 2016) |

Updating soon for the rest of the year 2016 travel dates !!

Please contact me if you are interested for a prewedding photoshoot, we are open for at least one more couple in each location above !! :)

We love exotic Destination Weddings :) This is our first time working together between Photography and Cinematography within the same EWP Team. It was a great team work and We're lucky enough to experience it together in Kauai for Jeanette and Ivo Beautiful...
  • Rudy: as always! amazing pictures! :p ( 29/06/2011 04:45 )
  • Devina Wijaya: great set Win! I want more beach pics!! hehehe ( 01/07/2011 20:17 )
  • Gerald Carvalho: LOVE! :) ( 04/07/2011 23:16 )
  • Pamela Natalia: HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS KO! hahahahaha! ( 05/07/2011 15:16 )
  • Mandie Haberman: Stunning as always! ( 05/07/2011 23:17 )
June 29, 2011 By Erwin

The St Regis Princeville Resort Wedding | Jeanette + Ivo | Kaua’i Island, Hawaii

It was a great team work and We’re lucky enough to experience it together in Kauai for Jeanette and Ivo Beautiful Wedding.
Our team were travel as far as NYC, Seattle and LA. We all flew to Kaua’i to meet our awesome couple.

Kauai is a beautiful Island, there was only one road circling the island.. It was quiet and beautiful view around the island.
The wedding was held at the beautiful St Regis Princeville Resort in Kaua’i
We are very excited to share Jeanette and Ivo Wedding Pictures done by Me and Alex Thamrin.
We will also share the Video/Cinema Highlight that been done by our Awesome Cinematography team’s David + Marisa coming up next !!

Congratulations to Jeanette and Ivo..!! May your life full of happiness and love :)

Special Thank you to ALEX THAMRIN who shoot together with me and DAVID+MARISSA for their awesome video/cinema…
Also Huge Thank you to Wendy Fisher (Senior Wedding and Special Events Sales Manager) who did an awesome job for Jeanette + Ivo Wedding.. Thanks Wendy for all the help for our team :) Hope to see you again soon in Kaua’i :)
~EWP | Erwin

Awesome Vendors:
Paul Togioka is the guitarist – 808-651-3299
Wedding Cake – St Regis Princeville 808-826-2484
Special WEdding & Events Sales Manager: Wendy Fisher | 808-826-2484

EWP Team’s David, Erwin, and Alex

had fun at the wedding !!! :)

• Rudy: as always! amazing pictures! :p ( 29/06/2011 04:45 )
  • Gerald Carvalho: LOVE! :) ( 04/07/2011 23:16 )
  • Mandie Haberman: Stunning as always! ( 05/07/2011 23:17 )

Send to a friend

June 29, 2011 By Erwin

Commentary coming soon !! DJ - Peter Kelly Productions Videographer - Blue Moon Productions Hair & Makeup - Dax Lye Photographers: Erwin Wijanto + Alex Thamrin + Devianna Andrianto Reception and Ceremony Site: InterContinental Hotel The Clement Monterey...
  • Marvin Hall: Dude, if I wasn't married I would have to have you be my wedding photographer!! Excellent stuff - LOVE the color, excitement, the whole package. You are truely amazing bro!!! ( 21/06/2011 14:08 )
  • Chris Sagita Alex: mantab..... ( 23/06/2011 03:55 )
  • Ryan Lee: Kit and Betty's happiest day captured beautifully ( 23/06/2011 13:46 )
  • Lilian Zheng: YAHOO!!!!!!! ;) ( 24/06/2011 19:33 )
June 21, 2011 Weddings

InterContinental Hotel The Clement Monterey | Betty + Kit | by EWP

Commentary coming soon !!
DJ – Peter Kelly Productions
Videographer – Blue Moon Productions
Hair & Makeup – Dax Lye
Photographers: Erwin Wijanto + Alex Thamrin + Devianna Andrianto
Reception and Ceremony Site: InterContinental Hotel The Clement Monterey, CA
Officiant – Brian Lyke | Brian@lifeCelebrations.org
Florist & Decor – Nona Tai (Floral Design Studio) | nona@floraldesignstudio.com
Cake – Sibby’s Cup Cakery

• Chris Sagita Alex: mantab..... ( 23/06/2011 03:55 )
  • Lilian Zheng: YAHOO!!!!!!! ;) ( 24/06/2011 19:33 )

Send to a friend

June 21, 2011 Weddings

Another Gorgeous day in LA. I was so excited to be in LA again. Met one of the nicest couple's Claudia and Agus. Claudia been following my work for 2 yrs now. I was excited and humbled when she contacted me for their wedding photographer. Their wedding...
  • No comments

June 8, 2011 By Erwin

I’m into You | Claudia + Agus | By Erwin

Another Gorgeous day in LA. I was so excited to be in LA again.
Met one of the nicest couple’s Claudia and Agus. Claudia been following my work for 2 yrs now. I was excited and humbled when she contacted me for their wedding photographer.
Their wedding coming soon in 3 weeks in LA. Congratulations again Claudia and Agus.. We can’t wait to be part of your wedding day soon.

Special thank you for my awesome associate’s Devianna to second and assist me during the engagement session.
p.s Thank you to Claudia who saved my light stand, Radiopopper and my Canon 580EX II that I left at the engagement location at night, appreciated that you went back and saved everything :) Thank YOU Thank YOU !!

• No comments